Me, thinking about my to-do list for today (in order):
- Read and comment grad student thesis chapter
- Read and rank 20 potential award files
- Reread materials for seminar tonight
- Read/grade a dozen short (@ 3 pp.) reading reviews for same seminar and return to students by 6 p.m.
- Read above student submission and meet with student
- Meet with thesis student
- Hold office hours
- Lead evening seminar
- IF TIME PERMITS: grade 5-8 short student writing projects (@ 3-4 pp) from survey course; eat something; remember to put on pants.
There. With one e-mail I just crossed one item off my to-do list.