Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Arrived in Blargistan

And I appear to be mostly over my jetlag, though I may be spoiling that by still being on the wifi at 2 a.m. this is why I got rid of my home internet last year: because I can't be trusted with it.

First observations: 1. I like the fact that my dollar buys more Euros now since any time since that currency's inception, and 2. Blerg City, like the rest of Europe, is hot

More words later. Here's an arty photo, taken from my evening perigrinations.

5 comments:

heu mihi said...

Cool picture! Have fun and work hard(ish)!

Comradde PhysioProffe said...

Actually, the Euro was a lot weaker versus the dollar in the early 2000s. Enjoy Blargistan!

Janice said...

Good luck with the research trip and thanks for the photo - nice to see interesting perspectives!

Historiann said...

Have a great trip and bring back lots of evidence to Fellowship City.

Historiann said...

Are you OK? No updates in the past two weeks!