Saturday, January 31, 2009

Submit!

This lazy/busy blogger wants to post a wrap-up of the first week of classes, and I promise to do so tomorrow. But since I have a book waiting on me, let me promise that post tomorrow, and fill the space here with three things:

  1. This recent post has generated some very thoughtful commentary, so I've done my best to respond in the comments.
  2. Don't forget to submit to Carnivalesque Logo -- details can be found here.
  3. I'm out of coffee. This cannot be good.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

It just occur to me that I have not done the right thing since when my husband came back to me, I am on this blog to give thanks to whom it deserve, Some couples of weeks ago my life was in a terrible shape because my husband left me and I never believe that I was going to get him back, But through the help of this powerful spell caster called Dr.Ekpen my life is now in a joyful mood, I must recommend the services of Dr.Ekpen to anyone out there that they should contact Dr.Ekpen through these details below: ( ekpentemple@gmail.com ) or whatsapp +2347050270218 because through Dr.Ekpen assistance my marriage was restored.