As I've mentioned many times, I'm moving around a lot this trip. Here's the itinerary:
- stage 1: 6 nights in Blerg City (rental apartment)
- stage 2: 6 nights in research city A
- stage 3: 3 nights in Blerg City (2 different crash pads)
- stage 4: 7 nights in research city B
- stage 5: 4 nights in Blerg City (1 crash pad, but different from the two from stage 3)
- stage 6: 6 nights in research city C
- stage 7: 3 nights in Blerg City (1 crash pad, a repeat from stage 3)
So here's the question: Which of these would you unpack your suitcase for?
Seriously, I hate living out of a suitcase, because I can never find anything. It's especially problematic this time, as everything had to fit into a carry-on suitcase and a medium-sized shoulder bag (for computer, camera, passport, wallet, and book -- there, now you know which bag to rob). So when I don't unpack, it's a holy terror trying to find anything. But some stays are just too short to consider it, or lack the space to do so. For some of those latter, I've done the halfway-unpack thing. But it's still messy.
In fact, I have to clean up said mess right now, so I'll leave you all to discuss. But here's a parting gift, for those of you who have been waiting for it since you read the title: