Monday, January 22, 2018

First Day Observations

  1. I haven't been in the classroom since last May. More importantly, I haven't been in my classroom clothes since last May. Spain included a lot of delicious cheese. You do the math.
  2. My classes are packed. Seriously: all of them are full to capacity. This is unusual for medievalists. But damn, it's not easy leading a discussion in these big classes.
  3. I have almost all my classes prepped and ready through March. Because February is going to be a haze of travel and writing and course prep. 
  4. This begins my fifteenth year on the tenure track. Why do I still feel like a rank beginner?
  5. If there were any class in which to have an interrupting mansplainer, did it have to be my gender class?
  6. This is not a Middlemarch post. In case you hadn't figured that out by now. But that will come tomorrow.

3 comments:

MS1964 said...

Glad it's not a Middlemarch post; for my version of all of the reasons you mention above (except my classes aren't packed. I'm kind of jealous. Also, because my classes aren't prepped beyond next week. Gonna go catch up on some MM right now. I have an observation about Lydgate: is he going to turn out to be a scientific Casaubon? That business with the murderous actress... and the drug dispensation. That does have me intrigued. And now you all know how much I am behind...

csellenanagaqq said...

NAGAQQ | AGEN BANDARQ | BANDARQ ONLINE | ADUQ ONLINE | DOMINOQQ TERBAIK

Yang Merupakan Agen Bandarq, Domino 99, Dan Bandar Poker Online Terpercaya di asia hadir untuk anda semua dengan permainan permainan menarik dan bonus menarik untuk anda semua

Bonus yang diberikan NagaQQ :
* Bonus rollingan 0.5%,setiap senin di bagikannya
* Bonus Refferal 10% + 10%,seumur hidup
* Bonus Jackpot, yang dapat anda dapatkan dengan mudah
* Minimal Depo 15.000
* Minimal WD 20.000

Memegang Gelar atau title sebagai AGEN BANDARQ Terbaik di masanya

Games Yang di Hadirkan NagaQQ :
* Poker Online
* BandarQ
* Domino99
* Bandar Poker
* Bandar66(NEW GAMES)

Info Lebih lanjut Kunjungi :
Website : NAGAQQ
WHATSAPP : +855967014811
Line : Cs_nagaQQ
TELEGRAM :+855967014811

BACA JUGA BLOGSPORT KAMI YANG LAIN:
berita nagaqq/
agen bandarq online/
Kemenangan NagaQQ/

msmcalista said...

Agen Judi Poker Online terbaik Indonesia deposit pulsa telkomsel dan XL tanpa potongan hadir memberikan layanan taruhan permainan kartu online hingga 11 jenis permainan. Rating kemenangan tertinggi tanpa adanya robot serta admin. Daftar Poker Online

11 Permainan Dalam 1 Akun
* Poker
* DominoQQ
* Bandar Ceme
* Ceme Keliling
* Capsa Susun
* Super10
* Omaha
* Blackjack
* Superbull
* Capsa Susun (New Versi)
* QQ Spirit

Promo Terbaru MuseumPoker
- Bonus Deposit Harian
- Deposit Via Pulsa Telkomsel & XL / Axis
- Bonus Deposit New Member 20%
- Bonus Mingguan 0.5%
- Bonus Jackpot

Judi Poker Deposit Dana
daftar poker dana
poker online pulsa
Daftar Club388


Kontak Resmi
WA : +6282267932581 / https://bit.ly/2xLgmHw
LINE : museumpoker
Telegram : +6282267932581