- Monday through Wednesday: Flew to Grad School town; saw good friends, many of whom let me stay in their spare beds (thank you!).
- Thursday: drove across state lines to go to a friend's memorial
- Friday: left memorial town and drove across parts of four states to hit a conference that I was participating in
- Saturday: More conference
- Sunday: Hanging out with friends
- Monday: Flight home; arrive at 4; teach at 6:30
It was wonderful to see my friends and my old home, but think I need a vacation from my vacation.