Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Underway (plus: spontaneous dance break!)

Just a quick note to y'all: for me and Exotic Research City, it's all over but the shouting. I have a dinner with my "family" here tonight, I finish packing the suitcases, then I leave early tomorrow morning. There is a stop in an Affected Airport on the way, so if you don't hear from me in 48 hours or so, I'm sitting in some airport waiting room, trying to live on overpriced sandwiches.

I leave you with one last photo, a cool moment wherein the locals in Exotic Research City broke into spontaneous dance in the entryway of the subway as the buskers played a tune. 'Cause that's just how we roll here:


Play nice while I'm away, and see you stateside!

2 comments:

Comrade PhysioProf said...

Old people dancing is the fucking bestest!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Enough Woman said...

That's a really great photo! Nice spontaneous picture taking! I'm really impressed at how well you captured that moment. Awesome pic.

Safe travels!