- List seven songs you are into right now.
- No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now, shaping your spring/summer.
- Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs.
- Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.
I'll be ignoring the last one, because pretty much everyone has been tagged by now. But here are mine (in alphabetical order by performer), and please feel free to play along:
- The Chain – Fleetwood Mac (My dirty little secret: I honestly, unironically like Fleetwood Mac. They'll never be my favorite, but they'll probably always be on the list.)
- Honey Now – Gillian Welch
- Crumblin' Down – John Cougar Mellencamp
- Run on – Moby
- The Flowers – Regina Spektor
- What I Got – Sublime
- Counting Backwards – Throwing Muses
- The Art of Segovia – Andrés Segovia
- Faux Movement – Autour de Lucie
- Gulag Orkestar – Beirut
- The Moon and the Melodies – Cocteau Twins
- A Passage in Time – Dead Can Dance
- Requiem – Mozart
- Moyen Âge et Renaissance – Hesperion XX