Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I am here. (A month in writing, day two)

I am here.  But that's about all I can say for today. I'm almost too tired to update... though if I'd done it earlier while listening to election returns, I'd be done by now.

Today was... less than optimal, in terms of writing. I can blame having to go vote first thing (and you'll be relieved to know that I voted for the Good Guys, and the right ballot measures, but against the bad ones). But the fact is that I could have done better. 45 minutes of note-taking in the morning is sub-optimal.

But, as friend told me when trying to motivate me to exercise: No matter how slow you're going, you're still lapping everyone on the couch. So I'm going to lay out my books for tomorrow and take that as my inspiration.

Being here; that is the first step. Everything proceeds from that.


5 comments:

Dame Eleanor Hull said...

DFL>DNF>DNS

(Dead F^cking Last is better than Did Not Finish is better than Did Not Start.) You moved the project forward.

Unknown said...

Some important tips you will get here and that is why click here as you will find it out for the personal letter writing as there needs to be some specific side.

nill said...

You know you can easily check those commas online with free of cost and let these things done perfectly with your site which you can use in here and get things done.

mikon said...

Yes, I'm here for the class and all ideal paths for the individuals. The proportion of the material and click here for the advancement for the individuals. The struggle is moved for the flow of the ideal paths for the candidates.

mikon said...

My rating of the post and blog is devoid of the future times. The race of the visitors of the https://www.rewording.org/process-of-rewriting-paragraphs/ is done for the citizens. The range is alternative for the content and all types of the consumptions for the people.