Thursday, June 21, 2007

Slow

That's how I feel right now: Slow.

I started the summer with a plan, an agenda, and a timetable. And somehow, I've fallen way, way behind already. I need to put an end to phase one of the reading, so I can get on to the next bit.

I did manage to respond to the journal that gave me the revise-and-resubmit, stating my intentions to complete the revisions and resubmit by the end of the summer. And I got some materials ordered for that, and did a bit of reading on the diminishing (thank god!) stack of phase one reading. But I do feel a bit behind, still.

But, as they say: tomorrow is another day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, man, if you're slow, I'm glacial.

And, um, one should respond to R&Rs? Ooops... well, too late now. They'll just get a revised version in the fall. Sometime. Maybe...