I have so many things I'd like to do over the next week -- all of which will take approximately a day -- that I almost dare not speak them all out loud. Almost.
- Check in at ADM's place for this week's writing group [UPDATE: It's up!], with my goal for this week completed.
- Continue to write 400 words a day so I stand a chance of meeting my overall goals.
- Plow through several stacks of grading, and get up to date on everything except the two small stacks of papers I received just today.
- Repot one of the plants that seems to want more space
- Get to at least three yoga classes.
- Update a mailing list for That Thing I Edit.
- Distribute TTIE to people on the list
- Compile and research inevitable bounced deliveries of TTIE
- Go through my e-mail inbox and stuff.
- Vaguely tidy the apartment.
I'm nuts for even thinking about this. But maybe stating my goals in public will help me get through them. Stay tuned!