Monday, April 18, 2011

Curse you, Blargistan!

...for having no fewer than three holidays (national or regional) in the month that I can come research. And for having them all fall mid-week this year.

On the other hand: this may force me to actually take a few days off and enjoy my time in Blargistan, which really is a beautiful place when you step outside the archives.


UPDATE: okay, so I looked at the calendar wrong. There are only two holidays, and only one falls mid-week. And the good news is that this has forced me to take some time off. I'll be spending the days in question (and the weekends attached to them) hanging out with friends. And those of you who know me (or who have been reading this blog long enough) know that enforced relaxation is a very good thing for me.

No comments: