So, I spent it in Deltaville (where I know no one) in the archive. Here are the good things that happened to me today:
- slept in. Which put me off schedule, but hey -- I got to sleep!
- had a delicious pastry, typical to this region, with a very nice coffee
- actually found more stuff than I thought I would in the archive. Well, I found signs that there might be stuff, and I'll know for sure tomorrow. But this is still more than I expected.
- ate a ridiculously good lunch at a nice restaurant, and noted that this week, for one week only (a week and a half, maximum), they've got lobster and black truffles. Guess where I'm having lunch tomorrow?
- had a nice walk and took some cool pictures: